Do you ever have those days where you can’t even imagine stepping foot in the kitchen and just want to order take-out? But, takeout will take too long to be delivered, and leaving the house to pick it up is not even an option…put on real pants? Um, I think not.
That’s where these sriracha sesame noodles make an appearance! They are quick, easy, and you can resume your couch sitting, sweatpants wearing, relaxing evening with a big bowl full of flavor bursting noodles!
If you can bear to pull a pot out of the cabinet, boil some water, and mix up a quick sriracha sesame sauce, you can enjoy this quick and easy meal! And take it from me, this dish makes delicious left-overs. I love packing it up for lunch…it’s even awesome cold!
- 1 pound (16 oz.) linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions, for garnish
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted water, cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine soy sauce, garlic, ginger, vinegar, sesame oil, and sriracha sauce. Stir to combined.
- When pasta is cooked, drain thoroughly and immediately toss with the sriracha dressing until the pasta is evenly coated.
- Garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve and enjoy!