Spicy Panko Chicken!
- Four (3-oz) chicken cutlets, thinly sliced
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups panko
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped (optional)
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded (optional)
- In a shallow bowl, beat the eggs along with the mustard and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper. Pour panko onto a large plate. Dip the chicken into the egg mixture, then into panko, pressing to adhere.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chicken and cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until browned and white throughout.
- Transfer to plate and sprinkle with parsley and parmigiano-reggiano cheese.