- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cold and cut into small cubes
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix in butter with a pastry cutter until the mix resembles a course meal.
- Add the buttermilk and stir until the dough is completely moistened and comes together in a ball.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface, patting dough to about 1/2 thickness. Using a round cookie cutter, cut dough into rounds. Place rounds 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve and enjoy!