If you are familiar with this blog, you may have realized that I love “mini” foods. Cupcakes, bite sized appetizers, individual cheesecakes….
My favorite thing about this Oreo Cheesecake recipe is that it uses an actual Oreo cookie as its crust. This makes this recipe not only delicious, but super easy to make! Oh, and also super easy to eat. I made a bunch of Mini Oreo Cheesecakes for a family get-together, but they would be great for a birthday party, baby shower, or just to enjoy on a night in!
- 30 Oreo cookies, whole
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners. Place one oreo cookie in the bottom of each lined cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Gradually add sugar and gently beat until combined. Beat in salt and vanilla. Add eggs one at a time, beating until fully combined. Stir in crushed cookies by hand.
- Divide batter evenly among cookie-lined cups. Fill each 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until filling is set, rotating pan halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Remove the oreo cheesecakes from tins just before serving.