We eat a lot of eggs at our house, and I was looking for something a little bit different to do, so I decided to try our a mini quiche recipe! I was initially going to make this for breakfast, but then decided that it would make a great dinner! It was quick and easy and delicious!
My favorite part of this recipe is that you can throw anything you want into the egg mix to personalize the recipe. I added broccoli, onions, and garlic to mine and bacon and onions to Matt’s.
- Puff Pastry (I found mine in the frozen section at the supermarket. The thought of making my own puff pastry crossed my mind for about 2 seconds, and then I realized that I would be up all night making it, and I was hungry)
- 3-4 eggs
- 1/4 cup half & half or cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Butter your baking dishes. Cut puff pastry into large squares that will slightly hang over the sides of the baking dishes.
- Fill 2/3 full with egg batter. Fold the edges in towards the center. Sprinkle on the cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes, until the egg looks set.