Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake is soooo last year. I mean, been there, done that, right? But this Cream Cheese Pumpkin Spice Bread is a great twist on the original classic.
Cream Cheese Pumpkin Spice Bread has a delicious and creamy taste of cheesecake-esque amazingness in each bite. If you’re a fan of cheesecake, you’ll love this bread!
I used 4 mini loaf pans, because as you know, I love anything mini! But, I’m sure this bread would turn out just as fabulous if baked in a regular size loaf pan. The mini size is perfect for packing up and giving away as gifts.
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 4 mini loaf pans, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat all of the ingredients for the cream cheese mixture together with an electric mixer on medium until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the brown sugar, eggs, and butter until light and fluff. Stir in pumpkin and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Mix on slow speed until completely incorporated.
- Divide the bread batter between the 4 loaf pans, then pour the cheese batter on top. Bake until golden around the edges, about 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted inside comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pans, then remove from the pans and transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.