Great breakfast dish!
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced or crushed
- 2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- S & P to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions, garlic, and broccoli. Stir occasionally until veggies are softened. Spoon broccoli mixture into frozen pie crust and top with cheese.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and milk. Beat until well combined. And salt and pepper. Pour egg mixture over broccoli and cheese mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until set.